Let Sonkir MS02 Soil pH Tester Make You Become a Good Plant Carer !
This 3-in-1 soil moisture meter is designed to better know the condition of your plant, detect soil moisture, help you know the pH value of the soil, determine if plants get enough sunlight to keep plants grow healthier !
Scientific Data Monitoring
Help you control every detail and track all changes about your plants. Keep your plants in a healthy condition through scientific data monitoring !
1. The pH function of this soil tester can not be applied to test pH value of any other liquid.
2. Since soil most often is in/close to neutral state (with pH value of 7), it is highly likely that you find the needle in display window stay still (because the default pH value is set at somewhere between 7 and 8) when you use it to test the pH value of soil. Customers sometimes are misled by this appearance and hence regard the tester as a defective unit by mistake.
How to Use:
Step 1: Switch to moisture/pH/light position according to demand.
Step 2: Insert the probe into the soil about 2-4 inches.
Step 3: Check moisture/pH/light level in the dial after 10 minutes.
Step 4: Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use.
1. Do not force it into very hard soil or touch hard objects since it will be easy to damage the probe.
2. Do not use it to test pure water or other liquids. It can only be used to measure soil.
3. Do not leave the meter in the soil for a long time.
4. Please wipe and clean the probe after each use.
5. If the soil is too dry the indicator will not move, and water it before testing.